Nicholas Haight settled the centennial Haight farm in 1867 (see 1873 plat map section 12). This farm is located in the SW quarter of section 12 (1890 plat map upper left). The land was registered as a centennial farm in 1975 (1955 plat map above upper right). An old aerial photograph shows the farm buildings (above lower left). These structures can be seen on a recent satellite image (above lower right). The farm address was listed as 4926 Lacy Road on the registration. However, due to construction moving Lacy road northward to intersect at an interchange with Highway 14, the farm is now near the NW corner of new Haight Farm Road and County Highway MM.