There are three centennial Lacy farms, two of which will be described here and the third will be described with the Whalen centennial farm. Moses Lacy settled the first centennial Lacy farm in 1871 (see 1873 plat map section 8). This farm was located in the East half of the SE quarter and the Southeast quarter of the West half of the SE quarter of section 8 (1890 and 1955 plat maps above top left and right, respectively). The property was designated a centennial farm in 1998. The farm buildings located at 5810 Lacy Road are seen in an old aerial photograph (above lower left). Most of the farm was sold to form the Lacy Heights subdivision but as seen in a recent satellite image the farmhouse is still there (above lower right).
The second centennial Lacy farm was settled in 1880. This farm is located in the Northeast quarter and North half of the Southeast quarter of the NE quarter of section 17 (1890 and 1955 plat maps above left and right, respectively). The property was registered as a centennial farm in 1998. The farm buildings at 2673 Mutchler Road can be seen in a recent satellite image (above).